2004-11-20

Educational Background...

I graduated from Rong Fu Elementary School.It was a new school in Sin Jhuang city when I admitted.And it is a really nice school,the students there are all very free and happy,what's more,the groups in our school are very famous,not only in music but also in sport.We are all very proud of it.
When I graduated from elementary,I entered into Sin Jhuang Junior High School.It's the biggest junior high in Sin Jhuang.
After graduating from junior,I did a good job in the matric of senior high and I decided to enter Pan Chiao Senior High School with my best friend,Amy.There was a very interesting thing that we had been in the same class for two years.I thought that we were meant to be together.(haha...)
I did not do well in the JCEE,fortunately,I still have the chance to enter into Fu Jen Catholic University.It is a really wonderful school.(except its expensive school fee)
Now I study in Fu Jen Catholic University and majoring in economic.

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home