2004-11-20

Traveling Experience...

The first time I went abroad was about eight years ago when I was a fifth grader in elementary.And the first lucky place I went is Indonesia(Jakarta).My gradmather took my sister and me to go there for vocation.And after then,all of my travel abroad experiences were for performing.
When I was in the sixth grade in elementary,I went to Malaysia(Kuala Lumpur)and Singapore with my school chamber orchestra.And the next year I went to Europe with the orchestra of my school.We went there to attending the Middle Europe Music Festivity in Vienna and traveling to a lot of countries in only short two weeks,including Austria(Vienna,Salzburg,Innsbruke), Liechtenstein, Swiss(Lucerne,Engelberg,Mt.Titlis), France(Dijon,Paris), Belgium(Brusells), Netherland (Amsterdam)and Germany(Cologne,Boppard,Koblenz,Frankfurt).
We went to some parks,museums,palaces,monuments and special buildings. The views in those countries are really magnificent.I could never forget about that.But I think that was a pity that I traveled there too young.If it is possible,I hope that I could go there again maybe several years later.I believe that I could enjoy myself more.
In my last summer vocation in junior high,I went to Japan(Tokyo) with my schoolnates again.

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home