2007-08-06

Journal 4 Harry n Sally

Harry’s Journal:

Although I just could not bear to part with my lovely Amanda, I left Chicago toward New York finally. I have been thinking about that day for so long. And I took the ride with one of Amanda’s girl friends named Sally. She was cute and attractive but just with a little bit censorious. I’ve never met someone who has so many requests while ordering. She is the first one. If I were the waiter, I would think that the girl was so hard to deal with. And you know the journey was long that we must have to talk about something interesting to make us not to feel too bored. After some conversations, I just found out that she really loved to get to the bottom of an affair. I did not know whether she was too innocent or something. Sometimes I felt that her thought was so hard to understand. How come a woman and a man could be just friends? And a woman has to make a man believe that she is satisfied by pretending? I just can’t figure them out. But still I think she was adorable. After years, she’s still attractive and also softer.

Sally’s Journal:

Just on my way from Chicago to New York, there was a man called Harry Burns, Amanda’s boyfriend who took the ride with me. I’m really wondering what kind of people Amanda’s boyfriend was! I just can’t understand him. His thought was just so conflicting. At the first, he said that a man can’t be just a friend with a woman he finds attractive. Then, he thought that I am attractive but he extremely understood that there was no special relationship between us. What was that? So incongruous! Of course I don’t want to have any special relationship with him. We don’t have any common opinions, and what we thought was completely different. I don’t think we would match. Somehow I thought that we might not meet each other again which is a great thing to me. Who will know that we would meet again and again? After getting into conversation with him now, I think that maybe he is just not so bad.

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home