2007-08-06

After When Harry met Sally

In my opinions, I don’t think that a man and a woman can not be “just friends”. Just like what Sally thinks. And in my experience, I’ve had so many “boy friends who are close to me. They’ve always made me feel so comfortable and really easy to get along. What’s important is we all know there is no any special “chemical reaction” would happen on us. Maybe there is a reason because I am not a very “female” girl, which means I’m not so feminine. Sometimes I speak like a boy, and sometimes I am just very burly. A typical rantipole actually, not like a real “lady”. I think that maybe my “boy” friends just think I am a boy, too. So they will never fall in love with me, and I will not either. They won’t “love” me because of they think I am just a boy, too. But what’s the reason that makes me not to fall in love with them?

I usually fall in love with a boy when I first meet him. I will know whether I like the guy or not at the beginning. If I like him I will try really hard to be with him. If not, we will be just friends. And if I fall in love with someone doesn’t have any interest on me, I will give up and won’t expect to be good friends with him. One of my best friends is a boy; he is a handsome guy in my class. We are so close that sometimes we go out at night and doing nothing maybe just taking a ride or eating something. Usually we do these things with boyfriend or “friends”, but there are just two of us. Of course when I have a boyfriend I will never go out with a guy alone, even the guy is my best friend. There is not a special relationship between us, but to avoid anything that may bring aspersion is necessary. I think maybe that is the difference between Western and Eastern. It’s maybe a kind of different thought.

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home