2007-08-29

Rewrite: "Tom's Diner" by Suzzane Vega

Introduction of the topic:

I’m going to write something about one of my favorite TV shows named “Miami Ink” which is played on the channel “travel & living”, and that is also one of my favorite channels. Just by the name of the show, you may not sure what it talks about. But you can easily realize that is happened in Miami. Actually, it’s a show about tattoo. Here’s the story: There’s a man named “Ami James” who is a tattoo artist and really does a good job in this career. Ami started a tattoo shop with his good friend “Chris Nunez” who is also a wonderful tattoo artist. There are totally five awesome tattoo artists in Ami and Chris’ shop. They are “Ami James”, “Chris Nunez”, “Chris Garver”, “Darren Brass”, and “Kat Von D”. Kat is the only female tattoo artist and also the youngest one that she is just 24 years old in that shop. Besides that, Kat is the best tattoo artist in black-white portraits. Also is Garver an amazing tattoo artist, he is recognized as one of the best tattoo artists in the world. The show not just shows the amazing and beautiful tattoos they made, but also shows the stories of their customers. Every tattoo has an unique meaning from the owner. And that is the point of “Miami Ink”; it shows people the story of other’s life which you can’t just realize or just happened on you.

The song:

I am sitting in the dark night.3

At the time of eleven o’clock.4

I am watching channel 20th. 5

For the show named “Miami Ink”. 6 7

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And the show’s played only an hour. 8

And before I’m already tired.9

It is starting at the eleven.10

When my Mom’s going to bed. 11 12

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

”My name is Ami James”. 13

Says the man owns the shop. 14

To the audiences front the TV 15

They’re ready for the show. 16 17

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ami introduces other members 18

And they are amazing tattoo artists 19

I’m staring every second 20

And don’t want to miss a thing 21 22

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And someone opened the door. 23

There’s a man with his wife 24

Who wants a tattoo about his son lovely 25

It was a story I can’t imagine26 27

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And I’m listening very carefully28

And eager for the story29

When he’s telling the story peacefully30

And so I feel shocked 31 32

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There was a trip one year ago 33

Not very long. Do I want to remember? 34

No I don’t want to remember at all35

Cause I killed my son is a terrible memory36 37

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I was backing my car 38

That my son’s running after me 39

And while I’m feeling something’s wrong 40

My son’s dead because of me 41 42

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, this wound will not disappear 43

Through many years after I’m telling you 44

To the memory of my son 45

I am coming for a tattoo... 46 47

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And I want a colorful dragonfly48

Once upon a time it used to be my son’s love... 49

He finished his story 50

It’s time to catch the tears 51 52

Da da da da...

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home